Arthritic - Joint Care with NDC 55714-4431 is a a human prescription drug product labeled by Newton Laboratories, Inc.. The generic name of Arthritic - Joint Care is aconitum nap., apis mel., arnica, arsenicum alb., belladonna, benzoicum acidum,bryonia, calc. carb., chamomilla, cinchona, colchicum, eupatorium perf., gaultheria procumbens, guaiacum, iodium, kali bic., kalmia, ledum,pulsatilla, rhus xicodendron, ruta, sabina, strychninum, uricum acidum, lappa, phytolacca, symphytum,. The product's dosage form is pellet and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Newton Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage Form: Pellet - A small sterile solid mass consisting of a highly purified drug (with or without excipients) made by the formation of granules, or by compression and molding.
Product Type: Human Prescription Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Arthritic - Joint Care Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ACONITUM NAPELLUS 15 [hp_X]/g
- APIS MELLIFERA 15 [hp_X]/g
- ARNICA MONTANA 15 [hp_X]/g
- ARSENIC TRIOXIDE 15 [hp_X]/g
- ATROPA BELLADONNA 15 [hp_X]/g
- BENZOIC ACID 15 [hp_X]/g
- BRYONIA ALBA ROOT 15 [hp_X]/g
- OYSTER SHELL CALCIUM CARBONATE, CRUDE 15 [hp_X]/g
- MATRICARIA RECUTITA 15 [hp_X]/g
- CINCHONA OFFICINALIS BARK 15 [hp_X]/g
- COLCHICUM AUTUMNALE BULB 15 [hp_X]/g
- EUPATORIUM PERFOLIATUM FLOWERING TOP 15 [hp_X]/g
- GAULTHERIA PROCUMBENS TOP 15 [hp_X]/g
- GUAIAC 15 [hp_X]/g
- IODINE 15 [hp_X]/g
- POTASSIUM DICHROMATE 15 [hp_X]/g
- KALMIA LATIFOLIA LEAF 15 [hp_X]/g
- LEDUM PALUSTRE TWIG 15 [hp_X]/g
- PULSATILLA VULGARIS 15 [hp_X]/g
- TOXICODENDRON PUBESCENS LEAF 15 [hp_X]/g
- RUTA GRAVEOLENS FLOWERING TOP 15 [hp_X]/g
- JUNIPERUS SABINA LEAFY TWIG 15 [hp_X]/g
- STRYCHNINE 15 [hp_X]/g
- URIC ACID 15 [hp_X]/g
- ARCTIUM LAPPA ROOT 3 [hp_X]/g
- PHYTOLACCA AMERICANA ROOT 3 [hp_X]/g
- COMFREY ROOT 3 [hp_X]/g
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Pharmacological Class(es) What is a Pharmacological Class?
These are the reported pharmacological class categories corresponding to the SubstanceNames listed above.
- Standardized Insect Venom Allergenic Extract - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Increased Histamine Release - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Cell-mediated Immunity - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Increased IgG Production - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Allergens - [CS]
- Bee Venoms - [CS]
- Ammonium Ion Binding Activity - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- Nitrogen Binding Agent - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
Labeler Name: Newton Laboratories, Inc.
Labeler Code: 55714
Marketing Category: UNAPPROVED HOMEOPATHIC - What is the Marketing Category?
Product types are broken down into several potential Marketing Categories, such as NDA/ANDA/BLA, OTC Monograph, or Unapproved Drug. One and only one Marketing Category may be chosen for a product, not all marketing categories are available to all product types. Currently, only final marketed product categories are included. The complete list of codes and translations can be found at www.fda.gov/edrls under Structured Product Labeling Resources.
Start Marketing Date: 06-01-2011 What is the Start Marketing Date?
This is the date that the labeler indicates was the start of its marketing of the drug product.
Listing Expiration Date: 12-31-2019 What is the Listing Expiration Date?
This is the date when the listing record will expire if not updated or certified by the product labeler.
Exclude Flag: N What is the NDC Exclude Flag?
This field indicates whether the product has been removed/excluded from the NDC Directory for failure to respond to FDA’s requests for correction to deficient or non-compliant submissions. Values = ‘Y’ or ‘N’.
* Please review the disclaimer below.