The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each lozenge) PurposesMenthol 5.5 mg................................................ Cough suppressant / oral anesthetic
- For the temporary relief ofminor irritation and sore throatscough as may occur with a cold
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by high fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysemaa cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- A cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Adult and children 3 to under 12 years of age: allow the lozenge to dissolve one (1) drop slowly in mouth
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by doctorchildren under 3 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store in cool dry place below 77º Fprotect from heat and lightdo not use if package is torn or broken
Ascorbic acid, citric acid monohydrate, cordia dichotoma fruit, corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, hyssopus ofﬁcinalis ﬂowering top, greater galangal, justicia adhatoda leaf, licorice, long pepper, natural orange ﬂavor, sucrose.
* Please review the disclaimer below.