The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientPurposeMenthol 16% ....................Topical analgesic
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:arthritissimple backachemuscle strainssprainsbruises
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.Flammable: keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating paddo not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensredness is presentirritation developssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only as directedadults and children over 12 years:apply generously to affected areamassage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skinrepeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times dailyif product comes in contact with hands, wash with soap and water immediatelydo not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlightChildren 12 years of age and under: ask a doctor
- Store at temperatures not exceeding 15°–30°C(59°– 86°F)avoid excessive heat and humidityDo not use if clear shrink seal over cap is broken, torn or missing.save box for complete drug facts
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, alcohol, capsaicin, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, trolamine, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.