The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientPurposeMenthol 16% ....................Topical analgesic
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:arthritissimple backachemuscle strainssprainsbruises
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.Flammable: keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating paddo not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensredness is presentirritation developssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only as directedadults and children over 12 years: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at temperatures not exceeding 15°–30°C (59°– 86°F)avoid excessive heat and humidity
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, alcohol, capsaicin, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, trolamine, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.