The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3%Homosalate 15%Octisalate 5%Octocrylene 10%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other skin protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
- Keep away from fire or flame.after application, wait until product dries before approaching a souce of heat or flame, or before smoking
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.apply to all skin exposed to the sundo not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face.do not apply in windy conditionsuse in a well-ventilated area and avoid inhalationreapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun protction Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures incluing:limit the time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglassescildren under 6 month of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun
Alcohol denat., acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, glycerin, butyloctyl salicylate, triethanolamine, fragrance
May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces Oxybenzone & Octinoxate free
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer, distributor of Coppertone Sunscreen Spray Sport Broad Spectrum SPF 70DSP-TN-15000 DSP-MO-34 SDS-TN-15012100%SatisfactionGuaranteed!(888)309-9030
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC100 MISSION RIDGEGOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072958.000/958AA
Princpal Display Panel
- STUDIOSELECTIONSUNSUNSCREENSPRAYBROAD SPECTRUM SPF 70Compare to Coppertone Sport Broad Spectrum SPF 70Water-resistant (80 minutesContinuous spray from any angleSPF 70FamilySizeDermatologist-TestedHypoallergenicNET WT 9.1 OZ (258 g)
* Please review the disclaimer below.