The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mg Guaifenesin 400 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer ExpectorantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms: nasal congestionheadachesinus congestion and pressuresore throatminor aches and painstemporarily reduces fever helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this productSore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of ageif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Diabetesliver diseaseheart diseasethyroid diseasehigh blood pressurepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product
Do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Redness or swelling is presentnervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurnew symptoms occurpain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 dayscough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headacheThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour periodmeasure only with dosing cup provideddo not use dosing cup with other productsdose as follows or as directed by a doctormL= milliliteradults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mgstore at room temperature. Do not refrigerate
Anhydous citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Dollar General Maximum Strength Mucus Relief Cold and Sinus Liquid
* Please review the disclaimer below.