The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
Do Not Use
- If you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach pain nauseavomittionga sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- you have rectal bleeding ot no bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.yo need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.1(800)222-1222
Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.Adults and children 12 years and over : take 1-3 softgels daily.Children 2 to under 12 years of age :
take 1 softgel daily.Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 25°C (77°F), excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)Keep tightly closed.
Gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol-400, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol solution, titanium dioxide.
* Please review the disclaimer below.