The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
First aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burnsaids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body longer than one week
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Swelling, rash, or fever developsthe condition persists or gets worsesore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- For use as a first aid antiseptic:clean affected areaif bandaged, let dry firstapply small amount of product on affected area 1-3 times a daymay be covered with a sterile bandageFor use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):adults and children 2 years of age and over:mix with an equal amount of waterswish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow.use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctorchildren under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this productchildren under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- Keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature. Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
Princiapl Display Panel
- Hydrogen Peroxide USPTopical Solution USP 3% H2 O2First Aid AntisepticOral Debriding AgentFor treatment of minor cuts and abrasionsFL OZ (mL)TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.DISTRIBUTED BY OLD EAST MAIN CO.100 MISSION RIDGE, GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
REXALL Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
* Please review the disclaimer below.