The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml = 1 Teaspoonful)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily: •reduces fever •relieves minor aches and pains due to: •the common cold •flu •headache •sore throat •toothache
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes •more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount •with other drugs containing acetaminophenSore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •new symptoms occur •redness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use •do not give more than directed (see overdose warning) •shake well before using •mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful •find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age. •remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cup •repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last •do not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursWeight (lb) Age (yr)Dose (mL or tsp)*under 24under 2 yearsask a doctor24-352-3 years5 mL (1 tsp)36-474-5 years7.5 mL (1 ½ tsp)48-596-8 years10 mL (2 tsp)60-71 9-10 years12.5 mL (2 ½ tsp)72-9511 years15 mL (3 tsp)*or as directed by a doctorAttention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- •each 5 mL (1 tsp) contains: sodium 3 mg •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) •do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
Anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, tribasic sodium phosphate
* Please review the disclaimer below.