The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient Step 1 (In Each Patch)
Nicotine, 21 mg delivered over 24 hours
Stop smoking aid
Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.high blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase your blood pressure.an allergy to adhesive tape or have skin problems, because you are more likely to get rashes.stomach ulcer or diabetes.history of seizures.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Using a non-nicotine stop smoking drugtaking a prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
When Using This Product
- If you have vivid dreams or other sleep disturbances remove this patch at bedtime
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Skin redness caused by the patch does not go away after four days, or if your skin swells, or you get a rashirregular heartbeat or palpitations occuryou get symptoms of nicotine overdose, such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weakness and rapid heartbeatyou have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as difficulty breathing or rash)
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets.
Used patches have enough nicotine to poison children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Save pouch to use for patch disposal. Dispose of the used patches by folding sticky ends together and putting in pouch.
- •if you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use •before using this product, read the enclosed self-help guide for complete directions and other information •begin using the patch on your quit day •if you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, use the following schedule below: STEP 1STEP 2STEP 3Use one 21 mg patch/dayUse one 14 mg patch/dayUse one 7 mg patch/dayWeeks 1-4Weeks 5-6Weeks 7-8 •if you smoke 10 or less cigarettes per day, start with Step 2 for 6 weeks, then Step 3 for 2 weeks •apply one new patch every 24 hours on skin that is dry, clean and hairless •remove backing from patch and immediately press onto skin. Hold for 10 seconds. •wash hands after applying or removing patch. Save pouch to use for patch disposal. Dispose of the used patches by folding sticky ends together and putting in pouch. •the used patch should be removed and a new one applied to a different skin site at the same time each day •if you have vivid dreams, you may remove the patch at bedtime and apply a new one in the morning •do not wear more than one patch at a time •do not cut patch in half or into smaller pieces •do not leave patch on for more than 24 hours because it may irritate your skin and loses strength after 24 hours •to avoid possible burns, remove patch before undergoing any MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) procedures •It is important to complete treatment. If you feel you need to use the patch for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Acrylate adhesive, aluminized polyester, cellulose paper, methacrylic acid copolymer
* Please review the disclaimer below.