The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC100 MISSION RIDGEGOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposesDiphenhydramine hydrochloride 2%Topical analgesicZinc acetate 0.1%Skin protectant
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:insect bitesminor burnssunburnscrapesminor skin irritationsminor cutsDries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.
Do Not Use
- More than directedon large areas of the bodywith any product containing diphenhydramine even one taken by mouth
Ask A Doctor Before Use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 dayssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- Do not use more than directedadults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)contents filled by weight, not volumeTamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
Cetearyl alcohol (and) polysorbate 60, DMDM hydantoin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, methylparaben, mineral oil, propylparaben, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.