The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
- For cure of most tinea pedis (athete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm)
- For relief of:discomforts which may accompany these conditonsitchingburningrednessirritationscalingsoreness
For external use only.
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Do Not Use
On children under 2 years of age unless directed by the doctor.
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with eyes.
Use Only As Directed
By the doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
Stop Use And Consult A Doctor If
- There is no improvement within 4 weeksirritation occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.clean the affected area and dry thoroughlyapply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and evening) or as directed by a doctorsupervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toeswear well- fitting, ventilated shoes, and changes shoes and socks atleast once dailyfor athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Store at room temperature 150 - 300C (590 - 860F)protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperaturekeep tightly closed when not in use
* Please review the disclaimer below.