The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 30 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mg Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerAntihistamine/Cough suppressantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relievesminor aches and painssneezingheadacheminor sore throat
- Painitchy, watery eyes
- Nasal and sinus congestionrunny nosecough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation itchy nose or throattemporarily reduces fever
- Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrash Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 6 doses (12 tablespoons or 180 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productSore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepy
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinwith any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver disease
- Glaucoma heart diseasethyroid diseasehigh blood pressurediabetes
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitispersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking
- The blood thinning drug warfarinsedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)avoid alcoholic drinks marked drowsiness may occur alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Redness or swelling is present nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurspain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- New symptoms occur fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days cough comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour periodmeasure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing devicemL=milliliterkeep dosing cup with productadults and children 12 years and over30 mL every 4 hourschildren under 12 years of age; do not use
- Each 30 mL contains: potassium 10 mgeach 30 mL contains: sodium 14 mgstore at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
Acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, maltitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Dollar General Night Time Severe Cold and Cough
* Please review the disclaimer below.