The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient PurposeTetrahydrozoline HCL 0.05%.................................. Redness reliever
Otc - Purpose
- Usesfor the relief of redness of the eyes due to minor eye irritations
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
Otc - When Using
- When using this productpupils may become enlarged temporarilyoveruse may cause more eye rednessremove contact lenses before using do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudyto avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfacereplace cap after each use
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifyou feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye lastscondition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionsto open bottle, push cap down and twist counter-clockwise. To close bottle, twist clockwise until it stops turning.put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Safe Handling Warning
- Other informationsome users may experience a brief tingling sensationStore at 15
- OC (59
Inactive ingredients:Benzalkonium chloride, Boric acid, Edetate disodium, Purified water, Sodium chloride, and Sodium borate
Dosage & Administration
DISTRIBUTED BY:DOLGENCORP, LLC100 MISSION RIDGEGOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072MADE IN KOREA
* Please review the disclaimer below.