The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mg Guaifenesin 400 mgPhenylephrine HCL 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer ExpectorantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion and pressuretemporarily reduces fever
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddening
- Rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product,
Do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness,dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Keep dosing cup with products
- ML = milliliter
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mgstore between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
Anhydrous citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate, xanthan gum
DOLLAR GENERAL HEALTH Maximum Strength Mucus Relief Congestion & Headache
* Please review the disclaimer below.