The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone Homosalate OctisalateOctocrylene
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer
For external use only-handsFlammable. Keep away from heat and flame
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingestavoid contact with broken skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Skin irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store about 105⁰F may discolor some fabrics harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
Water, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, beeswax, cyclopentasiloxane, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, chlorphenesin, benzyl alcohol, triethanolamine, disodium EDTA, BHT
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC100 MISSION RIDGEGOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
* Please review the disclaimer below.