The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Sneezing runny nose itchy, watery eyes itching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin to make a child sleepy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The Child Has
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis glaucoma a sodium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The Child Is
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occur sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device. mL = milliliter keep dosing cup with product find the right dose on the chart belowage (yr)dose (mL) children 6 to 11 years 5 mL to 10 mL children 2 to 5 years do not use unless directed by a doctor children under 2 years do not use
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 6 mg store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used
Anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, RD&C red#40, flavors, glycerin, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, and sucrose
DOLLAR GENERAL Children's Allergy BubbleGum Flavor
* Please review the disclaimer below.