The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3%Homosalate 10%Octisalate 4.5%Octocrylene 8%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the rist of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
- Apply liberaly 15 minutes before sun exposureapply to all skin exposed to the sunreapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this rist, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especialy from 10 a.m. -2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer distributor of Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Water Babies Pure & Simple Broad Spectrum SPF 50.May stain or damage some fabrics or surfacesOxybenzone & Octinoxate Free
Water, glycerin, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, behenyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, benzyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, polyester-7, tocopherol, arachidyl alcohol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, arachidyl glucoside, chlorphenesin, beeswax, silica, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, potassium hydroxide, disodium EDTA
DISTRIBUTED BY OLD EAST MAIN CO.100 MISSION RIDGE, GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! (888)309-9030
* Please review the disclaimer below.