The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 62.0%
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that may cause disease.
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with face, eyes, and broken skin. In case of eye contact, flush with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness develops.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and rub into skin until dry.children under 6 years of age should be supervised by an adult when using.
- Store at 200C to 250C (680 to 770F)may discolor certain fabrics.
Water, carbomer, triethanolamine, glycerin, propylene glycol, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E).
Hook it to your backpack, key chain, sports bag, purse, or anywhere you want the hand sanitizer!DISTRIBUTED BY: REJOICE INTERNATIONAL INC. 48325 BINGHAMPTON DR, NOTRHVILLE, MI 48168, USAMADE IN CHINA.
* Please review the disclaimer below.