The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.681 Main StreetLumberton, NJ 08048
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, and nasal congestion associated with sinusitistemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleeplesssymptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours; do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F) in a dry placeretain carton for complete product information
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.