The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For the temporary relief minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachesarthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For External Use Only
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skinwith a heating pad
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Unintended effects occur
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center immediately
- Use only as directedAdults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Store at RT. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken.
Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract/Propylene glycol, Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Stearate/PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol/Caprylyl Glycol/Ethylhexylglycerin/Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate
* Please review the disclaimer below.