The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Miconazole nitrate 4% (200 mg in each applicator)
Vaginal antifungalMiconazole nitrate 2% (external cream)
- Treats vaginal yeast infectionsrelieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.Ask a doctor before use if you havevaginal itching and discomfort for the first timelower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
When Using This Product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).do not have vaginal intercoursemild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occurif you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 dayssymptoms last more than 7 daysyou get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and informationadults and children 12 years of age and over:applicators: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw away applicator after use. external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed. children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Do not use if printed suppository wrapper is torn, open or incompletely sealeddo not use if seal over tube opening has been punctureddo not purchase if carton is openstore at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Benzoic acid, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, purified water, stearyl alcohol
If you have any questions or comments, please call 1-877-666-4782
* Please review the disclaimer below.