Edemaforce with NDC 57520-0329 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Apotheca Company. The generic name of Edemaforce is cactus grandiflorus, calendula officinalis, convallaria majalis, dulcamara, leptandra virginica, solidago virgaurea, apis mellifica, arnica montana,. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Apotheca Company
Dosage Form: Liquid
- A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Edemaforce Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- SELENICEREUS GRANDIFLORUS STEM 3 [hp_X]/mL
- CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWERING TOP 3 [hp_X]/mL
- CONVALLARIA MAJALIS 3 [hp_X]/mL
- SOLANUM DULCAMARA TOP 3 [hp_X]/mL
- SOLIDAGO VIRGAUREA FLOWERING TOP 3 [hp_X]/mL
- APIS MELLIFERA 12 [hp_X]/mL
- ARNICA MONTANA 12 [hp_X]/mL
- BERBERIS VULGARIS ROOT BARK 12 [hp_X]/mL
- BRYONIA ALBA ROOT 12 [hp_X]/mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 12 [hp_X]/mL
- LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM SPORE 12 [hp_X]/mL
- LEAD 12 [hp_X]/mL
- SAMBUCUS NIGRA FLOWERING TOP 12 [hp_X]/mL
- CULVER'S ROOT 3 [hp_X]/mL
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.