Colic with NDC 57520-0603 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Apotheca Company. The generic name of Colic is beta vulgaris, carduus marianus, lappa major, aluminium metallicum, arsenicum album, chelidonium majus, hydrastis canadensis, lycopodium clavatum, natrum sulphuricum, nux vomica, phosphorus,. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Apotheca Company
Dosage Form: Liquid
- A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Colic Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- BETA VULGARIS 3 [hp_X]/mL
- SILYBUM MARIANUM SEED 3 [hp_X]/mL
- ARCTIUM LAPPA ROOT 3 [hp_X]/mL
- ALUMINUM 12 [hp_X]/mL
- ARSENIC TRIOXIDE 12 [hp_X]/mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 12 [hp_X]/mL
- GOLDENSEAL 12 [hp_X]/mL
- LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM SPORE 12 [hp_X]/mL
- SODIUM SULFATE 12 [hp_X]/mL
- STRYCHNOS NUX-VOMICA SEED 12 [hp_X]/mL
- PHOSPHORUS 12 [hp_X]/mL
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.