The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeTurpentine 46%External analgesic
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:arthritisstrainsbruisessprainssimple backache
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On woundsirritated or damaged skinsensitive skinwith a heating padwith, or at the same time as, other external analgesic productsif allergic to any ingredients of this productif pregnant
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes or on mucous membranesdo not bandage tightlydo not apply to wounds or damaged skindo not use 1 hour before or after bathing
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive irritation of the skin developsredness is present
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant, ask health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning
. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 12 years of age: Do not use or consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool place
- Close tightly after each use
D&C Green No.6, D&C Red No.17, D&C Violet No.2, D&C Yellow No.11, Java Citronella Oil, Light mineral oil, Thyme oil
+1-626-823-9933M-F 9am to 5pm Pacific Time. You may report serious side effects to this phone number.
* Please review the disclaimer below.