The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by Nelson Bach USA, Ltd., 21 High St. #302, North Andover, MA 01845
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (Each 5X HPUS)PurposeWhite Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) Relief from repetitive thoughtsRock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium)Courage & presence of mindClematis (Clematis vitalba)Focus when ungroundedImpatiens (Impatiens glandulifera) Patience with problems & peopleCherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera)Balanced mind when losing controlStar of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum)Softens impact of shock
- For relief of occasional sleeplessness caused by stress and repetitive thoughts
Keep away from eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks: insomnia can be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children age 2 and up: take 4 drops directly on tongue, or add to water and sip at intervals. Additional drops may be taken during the night as needed.children under 2: ask a doctor
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is brokenstore below 77°F (25°C)active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS)
Glycerin, puriﬁed water
Call 1-800-319-9151 Mon–Fri 8am–5pm (EST)
* Please review the disclaimer below.