The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeAvobenzone (2.0% w/w)SunscreenOctisalate (5.0% w/w)SunscreenOctocrylene (3.0% w/w)Sunscreen
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productkeep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifrash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in sun especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.reapply this product at least every 2 hours.use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.
* Please review the disclaimer below.