The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeAvobenzone (2.0% w/w)SunscreenOctinoxate (7.5% w/w)SunscreenOctisalate (5.0% w/w)SunscreenOctocrylene (5.0% w/w)Sunscreen
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in sun especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.reapply this product at least every 2 hours.use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Water, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Limonene, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Potassium Sorbate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.