The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient Section
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 grams (cap filled to the indicated line)
Otc - Purpose
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Nausea, vomiting or abdominal paina sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeksirritable bowel syndrome
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug
Otc - When Using
When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.you get diarrheayou need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctorthe bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line (white section in cap)adults and children 17 years of age and older:fill to top of white section in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17 g)stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drinkuse once a dayuse no more than 7 dayschildren 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal under cap, printed with "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" is missing, open or broken
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments?1-800-540-3765Manufactured by Gericare Pharmaceuticals 1650 63rd Street, Brooklyn, NY 11204Product of IndiaIssued: 10/2018
* Please review the disclaimer below.