FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
DISTRIBUTED IN U.S.A. BY ERNO LASZLO NEW YORK, NY 10001
Avobenzone 3.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply: after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Saccharide Isomerate, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Ceteth-20, Dimethicone, Squalane, Arachidyl Propionate, Ascorbic Acid/Orange/Citrus Limon/Citrus Aurantifolia Polypeptides, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Beta-Glucan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethyl Linolenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethyl Oleate, Lecithin, Linolenic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Steareth-2, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Fragrance.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Call toll free at 866-452-7956.
Principal Display Panel - 90 Ml Bottle Carton
DAY LOTION SPF 15
90mL e 3.0 fl.oz.
* Please review the disclaimer below.