The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Antimonium crudum, Argentum nitricum, Carbo vegetabilis, Chelidonium majus, Cinchona officinalis, Graphites, Hydrastis canadensis, Ipecacuanha, Kali carbonicum, Lycopodiumj clavatum, Nux vomica, Pulsatilla. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, 1M, LM1, LM2, LM3 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of symptoms following food or drink consumption: gas, bloating, belching, intestinal distress, hiccups, flatulence, nausea, vomiting, sleepiness.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per dayChildren 2-12: 2 sprays 3 times per dayChildren 2 mo-2yr: 1 spray 3 times per day
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of symptoms following food or drink consumption: gasbloatingbelchingintestinal distresshiccupsflatulencenauseavomitingsleepiness
* Please review the disclaimer below.