The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Acalypha indica, Aranea diadema, Arsenicum iodatum, Bromium, Bryonia, Chelidonium majus, Conium maculatum, Euphorbium officinarum, Methylene blue, Phosphorus, Sulphuricum acidum. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 200X, 1M, LM1, LM2, LM3 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses a natural aid for: chronic cough, chest pain, bleeding of the lungs, shortness of breath, difficult respiration, hoarseness.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2 mo.-2yr: 1 spray 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact. This product has not been clinically tested. Intended to complement, not replace, standard medical care.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses a natural aid for: chronic coughchest painbleeding of the lungsshortness of breathdifficult respirationhoarseness
* Please review the disclaimer below.