The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Baryta carbonica, Calcarea carbonica, Ignatia amara, Lycopodium clavatum, Magnesia carbonica, Natrum carbonicum, Natrum muriaticum, Thuja occidentalis. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, 1M, LM1, LM2, LM3, potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses a natural aid for: slow or difficult comprehension, overexcitement, writing wrong words or syllables, oversensitivity, forgetfulness, lack of assertiveness, shyness, apprehension.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, Carya ovata bark extract, citrus extract, Lonicera japonica(honeysuckle, polylysine, steviol glycosides.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2 mo-2yr: 1 spray 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if seal is intact. This product has not been clinically tested.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses a natural aid for:slow or difficult comprehensionover excitementwriting wrong words or syllablesoversensitivityforgetfulnesslack of assertivenessshynessapprehension
* Please review the disclaimer below.