The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
HPUS active ingredients: Aceticum ac, Agaricus musc, Aloe, Antimon crud, Arg nit, Carbo veg, Carduus mar, Chelidonium maj, Chenopodium anth, Cinchona, Graphites, Ipecac, Lac deflor, Mentha pip, Nux vom, Secale, Tanacetum, Teucrium mar, Zingiber. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, 1LM, 2LM, 3LM, 5LM potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of: upper gastrointestinal distress: heartburn, gas, nausea, bloating, slow digestion, flatulence, vomiting, sensitive stomach.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, Carya ovata bark extract, citrus extract, Lonicer japonica (honeysuckle), polylysine, steviol glycosides
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults: 3 sprays 3 times per dayChildren 2-12 years: 2 sprays 3 times per dayUse additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact. This product has not been clinically tested.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of symptoms of upper gastrointestinal distress:heartburngasnauseabloatingslow digestionflatulencevomitingsensitive stomach
* Please review the disclaimer below.