The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
HPUS active ingredients: Agaricus muscarius, Clematis vitalba, flos, Lachesis mutus, Lathyrus sativus, Lonicera caprifolium, flos, Millefolium, Myristica sebifera, Paris quadrifolia, Pastinaca sativa, Podophyllinum, Pyrogenium, Rosa damascena, Sticta pulmonaria, Stigmata maidis, Stramonium, Veratrum album. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies.
Otc - Purpose
Uses for temporary relief of: gossip, incessant talking, hastiness, indiscretion, meddling, uneasy feeling during silence.
Inactive Ingredients:Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water base, Citric acid and Potassium sorbate.
- WarningStop use and ask a doctor. If symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children: 2-12 years: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Use additonally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Other InformationTamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Indications & Usage
- Uses for temporary relief of: gossipincessant talkinghastinessindiscretionmeddlinguneasy feeling during silence
* Please review the disclaimer below.