The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Adrenalinum, Agaricus muscarius, Aloe socotrina, Bovista, Calcarea carbonica, Carpinus betulus, flos, Chelidonium majus, Cocculus indicus, Helonias dioica, Hydrofluoricum acidum, Kali phosphoricum, Mimosa pudica, Rosmarinus officinalis, Sulphur, Tanacetum vulgare, Taraxacum officinale, Tropaeolum majus. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, 1LM, 2LM, 3LM, 5LM potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses a natural aid for: aversion to work, aversion to mental and/or physical exertion, languor, lack of will power, despondency about business.
Inactive ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12 years: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Use additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact. This product has not been clinically tested.
Otc - Purpose
- Use a natural aid for:aversion to workaversion to mental and/or physical exertionlanguorlack of will powerdespondency about business
* Please review the disclaimer below.