The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Ambrosia artemisiaefolia, Arnica montana, Bovista, Bryonia, Carbo vegetabilis, Ferrum phosphoricum, Hamamelis virginiana, Ipecacuanha, Mercurius vivus, Nitricum acidum, Phosphorus, Trillium pendulum. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, LM1 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of nosebleeds commonly associated with irritations or strains, colds, coughing, sneezing or menses.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Ages 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Ages 2-12: 2 sprays 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of nosebleeds commonly associated with: irritations or strainscoldscoughingsneezing or menses
* Please review the disclaimer below.