The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts____________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Alumen, Benzoicum acidum, Cadmium sulphuricum, Chelidonium majus, Colchicum autumnale, Dulcamara, Hypothalamus, Manganum aceticum, Mercurius solubilis, Natrum muriaticum, Nitricum acidum, Phosphorus, Ranunculus bulbosus, Rhododendron chrysanthum, Thyroidinum. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X and LM1 potencies.
Indications & Usage
- Uses for temporary relief of symptoms related to weather changes:Stiff and painful limbs or jointsfatiguerunny noseallergiesdry lips and mouthheadaches
Inactive ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced pure water base, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:Initially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth. Ages 12 and up3 sprays 3 times per day Ages 3-122 sprays 3 times per day
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
Uses for temporary relief of symptoms related to weather changes: stiff and painful limbs or joints, fatigue, runny nose, allergies, dry lips and mouth, headaches.
* Please review the disclaimer below.