The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Methyl Salicylate - 10%
Topical Pain Relief
For the temporarily relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: • simple back ache • arthritis • strains • bruises and • sprains
For external use only
If you had prior allergic reaction to aspirin or salicylate, please consult a physician before use.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinwith a heating pad
Ask A Physician Before Use If
- You have redness over the affected area
When Using This Product
• use only as directed • avoid contact with eyes and muscous membranes • do not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Physician If
• condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days • symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days • excessive skin irritation occurs • pregnant or breast-feeding
Keep Out Of Reach Of The Children
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Use only as directedadults and children 2 years of age and older:apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: consult a physician
Store at 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF - 77ºF)
Aqua (deionized water), Arnica Montana (arnica) Extract, boswellia serrata extract, cetearyl olivate, cetyl alcohol, dimethyl sulfone (MSM), ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, resveratrol, sodium laurylglucosides, hydroxypropylsulfonate, sorbitan olivate, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.