The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mgDiphenhydramine HCl 25mg
Pain RelieverNighttime Sleep Aid
Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches with pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe Liver damage may occur if you take.more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
When Using This Prodcut
- Drowsiness will occuravoid alcoholic drinksdo not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen(prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.In children under 12 years of age with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Are
- Liver disease a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandglaucoma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose(overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed(see overdose warning) Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age: this will provide more than the recommended dose(overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store at room temperature
Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
If you have any questions or comments. or to report an adverse event, please contact (xxx) xxx-xxxx.
* Please review the disclaimer below.