The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 3.1%..........................External Analgesic
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated withsimple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only.
- Apply to wounds or damaged skinbandage tightlyuse with a heating pad
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranesuse only as directed.
Stop And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Other Safety Information
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- Store in a cool, dry place
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha arvensis (Peppermint Leaf) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary) Oil
Manufactured forO24TM Naturals, LLC, 306 Hallmark Dr, Arlington, TX 76011Questions?Call TOLL-FREE: 1.866.902.8594 or visit us at: www.024zone.comO24TM is a Registered Trademark of O24TM Naturals, LLC. Made in U.S.A.Active IngredientCamphor 3.1%O24's Unique ProcessOur
unique process combines pure essential oils without the use of alcohol,
glycerin, synthetics, chemical binding agents, or preservatives
unlocking the full potential of all ingredients
* Please review the disclaimer below.