The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces.
Otc - Purpose
ActiveIngredientsPurposesHomosalate13.0 % w/wSunscreenOctocrylene 7.0 % w/wSunscreenOctisalate 5.0 % w/wSunscreenOxybenzone 4.0 % w/wSunscreenAvobenzone 3.0 % w/wSunscreen
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts
- Apply liberally and evenly to dry skin 15 minutes before exposure to the sun. Reapply every 2 hours to insure adequate UV protection or 80 minutes after swimming, perspiring heavily, or immediately after washing and towel drying.For children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect the product from excessive heat and direct sun
Aqua, Sorbitol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA.
* Please review the disclaimer below.