The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Acetaminophen 200.00mgChlorpheniramine Maleate 1.25mgPseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 15.00mgDextromethorphan Hydrobromide Hydrate 7.50mgGuaifenesin 21.00mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducerAntihistamineBronchodilator/ Nasal decongestantCough suppressant
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- For the temporary relief of the following cold/flu symptoms:minor aches and painsheadachesore throatnasal congestioncoughhelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productivetemporarily reduces fever
- Sore throat warningIf sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.Do not usewith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveliver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarinWhen using this product do not exceed recommended doseStop use and ask a doctor ifnervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lastsThese could be signs of a serious condition.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children.Overdose warningIn case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
DirectionsDo not take more than directed (see overdose warning)Adults and children 12 years and overTake 2 capsules every 4 hoursSwallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolveDo not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hoursChildren under 12 yearsAsk a doctor
Caffeine, Coated Ascorbic Acid, Ginseng Dried Extract, Thiamine Nitrate, Riboflabvin, Coated Ascorbic Acid, Povidone K30, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium silicate, Ethanol, Sky blue hard capsule
* Please review the disclaimer below.