FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
|Octinoxate (3.50%) ||Sunscreen|
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For sunscreen use:
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Water, Sea Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Trehalose, Dimethicone, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Isostearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Xylan, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Carbomer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Laureth-7, Glycosphingolipids, Glycerylamidoethyl Methacrylate/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ethyl Oleate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol, Yeast Extract, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Oligopeptide-6, Tripeptide-3, Hexapeptide-3, Linalool.
Call 1-888-637-2437, M – F 9am – 5pm CST.
Principal Display Panel - 50 G Tube Carton
REPAIR DAY CRÈME
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 SUNSCREEN
50 g / NET WT. 1.7 OZ.
* Please review the disclaimer below.