The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Titanium Dioxide 4.5%Zinc Oxide 4%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Artemisia Princeps (Yomogi) Extract, Buddleja Davidii (Butterfly Bush) Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Dibutly Adipate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylcellulose, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum, may contain Citric Acid, may contain Sodium Hydroxide
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
* Please review the disclaimer below.