The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Manufactured by:Dermazone Solutions, Inc.2440 30th Avenue North St. Petersburg, FL 33713 USADistributed by: Universal Sales & Marketing, Inc.
- Helps prevent and relieve chafed or cracked skin
Otc - Do Not Use
For external use only.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes.
Do Not Use On
- Deep woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms lasts more than seven days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to dry areas as neededchildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
USP water, mineral oil, petrolatum, alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, paraffin, cetyl alcohol, lecithin, essential oils, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, triethanolamine
* Please review the disclaimer below.