Acne Wash Facial Cleanser Tea Tree Oil is a human over the counter drug product labeled by China Ningbo Shangge Cosmetic Technology Corp.. The generic name of Acne Wash Facial Cleanser Tea Tree Oil is salicylic acid. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via topical form.
What are Acne Wash Facial Cleanser Tea Tree Oil Active Ingredients?
The following is the list of active ingredients in this product. An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
What is RxNorm? RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct code indicates a single concept unique identifier (RXCUI) is associated with this product:
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF (UNII: G43C57162K)
- FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (UNII: 5OCF3O11KX)
- SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE (UNII: O9W3D3YF5U)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
- SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J)
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- DISODIUM EDTA-COPPER (UNII: 6V475AX06U)
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 55X04QC32I)
* Please review the disclaimer below.