The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL)Ibuprofen USP 100 mg (NSAID)*
Pain reliever/fever reducer *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Temporarily:relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache and toothachereduces fever
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockskin reddeningrashblistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if your child:has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstakes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)takes more or for a longer time than directedHeart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed. Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do Not Use
- If the child has ever had an allergic reaction to ibuprofen or any other pain reliever/fever reducerright before or after heart surgery
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to your childchild has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnchild has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducerschild has not been drinking fluidschild has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or had a strokechild has asthmachild is taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The Child Is
- Under a doctor's care for any serious conditiontaking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feels faintvomits bloodhas bloody or black stoolshas stomach pain that does not get betterchild has symptoms of heart problems or stroke:chest paintrouble breathingweakness in one part or side of bodyslurred speechleg swellingthe child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatmentfever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult usedo not give more than directedshake well before usingmL = milliliterfind right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.use only enclosed dosing cup. Do not use any other dosing device.if needed, repeat dose every 6 to 8 hoursdo not use more than 4 times a dayreplace original bottle cap to maintain child resistancewash dosage cup after each useDosing Chart
- * or as directed by a doctorWeight (lb)Age (year)Dose (mL)*under 24under 2 yearsask a doctor24-35 lbs2-3 years5 mL36-47 lbs4-5 years7.5 mL48-59 lbs6-8 years10 mL60-71 lbs9-10 years12.5 mL72-95 lbs11 years15 mL
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mgstore between 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F)do not use if carton is opened or seal under cap opening is broken or missingsee bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Acesulfame potassium, art grape flavor, citric acid anhydrous, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C blue No. 1, FD&C red No. 40, glycerin, hypromellose, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch (potato), propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose and xanthan gum Questions or comments? Call 1-855-274-4122 Distributed by:AUROHEALTH LLC2572 Brunswick PikeLawrenceville, NJ 08648Made in India Code: TS/DRUGS/19/1993
* Please review the disclaimer below.