The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active ingredient [in each 20 mL] Diphenhydramine HCl, USP 50 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: sneezingitchy, watery eyesrunny noseitching of the nose or throat
- Do not useto make a child sleepy with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitisglaucomaa sodium-restricted diettrouble urinating due to enlarged prostateAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinkssedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in childrenIf pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctordo not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours not to exceed 300 mg in 24 hoursmL = milliliterAge (yr)Dose (mL)Adult and children 12 years and older10 mL to 20 mLChildren under 12 yearsConsult a doctorAttention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 56 mgstore between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Anhydrous citric acid, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucraloseQuestions or Comments? 1-855-274-4122 Distributed by: AUROHEALTH LLC. 2572 Brunswick Pike Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
* Please review the disclaimer below.