The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen USP 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldfluheadachesore throattoothachetemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddeningblistersrash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is present These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use agechew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewingrepeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursWeight (lb)Age (yr)Dose (tablets)** or as directed by a doctorunder 24under 2 yearsask a doctor24-352-3 years1 tablet36-474-5 years1½ tablets48-596-8 years2 tablets60-719-10 years2½ tablets72-9511 years3 tablets
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Avoid high humidity. Tamper Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.
Citric acid anhydrous, colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, crospovidone, D&C red No.27 lake, D&C red 30 aluminum lake, dextrose monohydrate, ethylcellulose, FD &C Blue No.1 lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose.Questions or comments? Call 1-855-274-4122* This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Children's Tylenol® Chewables. DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN Distributed by:AUROHEALTH LLC2572 Brunswick PikeLawrenceville, NJ 08648
* Please review the disclaimer below.